Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Baby has arrived! Christopher J. Park

Well, it's been a hectic and tiring few days, as you might imagine, but really amazing and rewarding, too.  Little Christopher J is doing great, and was born at 7pm on September the 1st.  After a bit of a rocky start from the shock of the birth (not doing well at all at 1 minute after birth, doing great at 5 minutes), he's now really seeming to have settled into life at home and his mom and dad are getting used to the demands of baby care, too.

I'm still not going to be around much posting on the Arcen forums and such for a while (or around to moderate comments here), but wanted to give folks the update.  To the right is a picture of me and him (Christopher M. Park and Christopher J. Park -- he's not a "Jr.") at the hospital the day after he was born.

7 comments:

Stephen Parrish said...

Yay Chris! Congratulations! Becoming a dad was the best thing I ever did. You're going to have so much fun.

Evil Engel Sanchez said...

Congratulations Chris! I can't wait for the future Life-as-an-Indie-AND-father posts. Welcome to the club and good luck!

Harbour Master said...

Congratulations Chris - I thought the little one was due. The first month or two can be a bit stressful - a lot more hard work input than rewarding output - but once you finally start getting those smiles, the whole thing turns on its head. (Don't go turning the Christopher J. on his head though, that's not recommended.)

It won't be long until I'm suffering the sleepless nights again myself with Baby: The Sequel. I mean, Baby: The Squeal.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you and your wife. Get sleep whenever you can.

Luke said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a bit tardy, but may I add my CONGRATULATIONS as well!
Dave

Cy-Fox said...

Congratulations Chris! How about we put the little guy through college with some more AI Wars license sales? :P