Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Nerd Type?

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd
-

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

Literature Nerd
-

Social Nerd
-

Science/Math Nerd
-

Artistic Nerd
-

Anime Nerd
-

Musician
-

Drama Nerd
-

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace

These things are only so accurate, of course, but I found it interesting that Computer/Gamer beat out Literature. In reality, I'd say those are about neck-and-neck for me. I should blame someone for this digression (as everyone does), but I'm a little wary of blaming an agent who doesn't represent me (and whom I plan to query in the future, you know).

No comments: